Monday, August 1, 2011

Playlist Archive: Fallin For You




I thought I'd share another song from my Foreshadow playlist today: "Fallin For You" by Colbie Caillat. I couldn't find the full video to post, so I just posted one with the lyrics. I may have mentioned this before, but I don't choose songs for each chapter of my books. I write really short chapters and that would be a lot of songs! Instead, I choose songs that go with overall themes of the books.

I put this song on my playlist for several reasons. I really like Colbie Caillat. I think she has a great voice and is really talented. I think this song really fits for when Raena starts "falling for" one of the guys (I won't tell you who, because that would spoil things). I think it summarizes her feelings fairly well: she wants to tell him, but she's not sure if she should--especially considering everything else that happens.

© Brea Essex 2011 ~ No part of this site (written or artwork) may be reproduced in anyway whatsoever without express written consent by Brea Essex.
*Disclaimer: I do not own the video in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment