Monday, July 4, 2011

Character Archive: Casting Andrei Petrov


I know I promised a character interview with Raena today, but instead (by request) I’m going to share my “casting” of Andrei.
Andrei Petrov is one of Raena’s “main guys”. Raena describes him as a “golden god”. He’s a police officer, a college student, and very charming.


I chose Chris Hemsworth to “play” Andrei. After all, who better to play god-like Andrei than someone who has already played a god in the movie Thor?
The above picture is actually a couple of years old, but it’s exactly how I picture Andrei.
Here’s two trailers for Thor, which is Chris Hemsworth’s latest release. The first is a little more of him kicking butt, while the second has more dialogue.




Next week I’ll be sharing my “casting” for Logan Conner, Raena’s other guy so be sure to check back!

5 comments:

  1. This is really a veryheful post. I am really pleased by your information you have provided. Please check out discord push to talk from our website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Experience the internet at full and fastest speed! Download whatever you want in record time in Montreal.internet montreal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm absolutely captivated by the quality of content on this website. The articles are not only well-researched and informative but also presented in such an engaging manner. It's clear that a lot of effort and expertise goes into curating this remarkable content. Thank you for providing such an enriching resource!"
    https://sheroomall.site

    ReplyDelete