Friday, July 1, 2011

Fun Fact Friday: Similarities

Today kicks off Fun Fact Friday, where I’ll be posting various facts about my books, my research, and myself.
A lot of the time, an author’s different characteristics will find their way into their characters. I don’t necessarily mean that the author will make the characters fictional versions of themselves, but sometimes there will be similarities. So, just for fun, here are five similarities between my character Raena Davenport from the Shadow Imperium series and me:
  1. We’re both addicted to diet soda.
  2. Our favorite colors are teal and emerald green (although not together).
  3. We’re both afraid of mirrors in the dark.
  4. Kelp grosses us out.
  5. We’re both completely convinced that wooden piers, no matter how stable looking, would collapse with one strong earthquake.

I’ll be back next week with some more facts!

No comments:

Post a Comment