Thursday, July 7, 2011

Moira's Blog: The Happiest Place on Earth?

*In case you missed this week's episode, please visit: Escape! Episode 5: Fireworks

We’re in Disneyland! I wasn’t expecting a reward this big. I bet Toby’s team is in Disneyworld, since they went to Florida. It’s exciting, but at the same time I’m a little disappointed that I’m not going to be able to take him to his first theme park. Oh well. We’ll still go to the Boardwalk when he comes to visit. The Boardwalk > Disneyland, in my opinion.
So, the morons on my team wouldn’t let me go to Star Tours. I took off on them. It’s a big park. Hopefully I won’t run into them. Too bad Toby’s not here. It would have been more fun with him.
Anyway, I have no idea what our next challenge is going to be. I hope it’s not like the freaking desert. Between that, the clowns, and being locked in that tiny room, I’m really regretting going on this show. I kind of just want to give up and go home. But right now, being on this show is my only chance to see Toby occasionally. I’ll stick with it for him. Hopefully we’ll both survive this show.
Well, I don’t know where I’ll be blogging from next week. I really wish they’d give us more notice as to where we’re going. I’ll be here though!

~M

1 comment:

  1. A reputable plumber is the unsung hero behind a well-fitted bathroom. Your post emphasizes the significance of choosing the right professional for the job. Your guidance is much appreciated for homeowners seeking peace of mind in their bathroom projects.

    ReplyDelete