Monday, July 25, 2011

Character Archive: Casting Zac Cohen



Since I’ve shared two excerpts from Ouroboros, book one of The Zayin Chronicles, the past two weeks, I thought I would share my “casting” of Zac Cohen. Yes, this is the “hot guy” that my main character Rhiannon sees upon awakening in the hospital.
I chose actor/model Jordan Nichols to “play” Zac. He’s had some bit parts on Disney Channel shows. Here’s clip of one. He enters at about 3:10, if you want to fast-forward.





Now he has a couple of movies coming out. I couldn’t find a clip or trailer for one and the other just looked so bizarre I didn’t bother. But, here’s another picture instead:


Isn’t he cute? Anyway, onto why I chose him as Zac. Zac’s described as really tall, with sandy brown hair and blue eyes. It actually took me a long time to choose someone as my Zac visual, but when I saw Jordan Nichols, I just knew he would be perfect!

What would you like to see next Monday? My casting of Rhiannon? Or should I return to my Foreshadow archives? Let me know in a comment!


© Brea Essex 2011 ~ No part of this site (written or artwork) may be reproduced in anyway whatsoever without express written consent by Brea Essex.
*Disclaimer: I do not own the photos or video used in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment