Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday Photos: Fencing

Moira’s Blog is going to be moving to Team Promethiad’s blog. You can find it here: http://promethiad.blogspot.com/

I’m starting a new Thursday theme today: Photo Thursdays. These are mostly going to be photos I’ve taken, although I might include some from others.


This is a photo I actually took my senior year of high school for my photography class. The assignment was “pattern” if I remember correctly and I found this orange plastic fencing lying in the field as I was wandering for school. I have to admit, more often than not, my friends and I would check out the cameras, say we were working on an assignment and go get ice cream from the vending machine instead. This time, I was actually looking for something to use for the assignment. It paid off, because my photo was later featured in the artist’s showcase. It’s one of two photos remaining of those I took in this class. I’m not sure what happened to the others. I might post the second one sometime.

I’ll be back next week with another photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment